Sunday, July 27, 2008

life n friends

i woke up at 8.44 am. nobody like.. " syikin.. its time to wake up." tade sesape yg nak dgr suare sayer bgn pagi ker..=) As like my roomate woke when her alarm screaming.. hmm.. alarm doesnt work enough for me... thank u. i need phone call. anyone?? hahahuhuaheshaheh!! ;) i was late to class dr sukor this morning. i missed the bus. oh this is all because the thought that i will off to class by zarith new motor wave cute.. panjangnye name mtr ko.. but, there are some technical problem. zarith need to pay for the sticker first at BANK ISLAM *sigh* kecah sungguh kan?

psss.. zarith sngt cantik hari nie. im not mumbling okeh? true. ;) big apple donuts eh jap lagi!!

oh yeah, back to the story, At some point, it is quite amusing watching my roomate getting very smoothly to the class. oh god, i was like.. " kenape die relax dan sngt slow? im not saying that im so quick.. so faster than her.. but yeah, im not like certain or mayb liked one of my friends.. Ya Allah. bersiap... haishh... if her class start at 9 am. she will wake up at 7am to fix n make up. oh yerkk. 2 hours for getting pretty huh? nah no need laa.. make up tobal2.. then very perfumedly. heh.. oh ok. lupa. ladies...;) simple simple sudah kan? like me.. like to.. like zarith.. oh not for ainul. sorry..;)

saya baru je habis class doktor.. hmm.. a lil bit problem here.

he did mentioned that he'd be interested to know what topic that we picking up to our research. but all this is not really my niche. And I have to choose a topic that I really like so that I'll be able to come up with a great research paper. I really want him to love it because if he does, im not in this kind of ...'....'...'... ( gilak la kau!)

friends!! Do feel free to drop some topics which you may think is great for a research paper. Please & thank you (:

oh ya. tomorrow. my friend birthday, i think let me wish by today ajer la.. not for being the 1st, but, as im in the mood. really in the mood. i think mayb this is the right time. mayb tomorrow i cant do that. (i mean post the entry n or mayb special entry for his birthday) it was really busy busy day tomorrow. very rushing! mayb i will forgot, mayb im not in the right position in mind, heh.. this semester schedule was so hectic, busy.. class till the end of the sunny.. my energy level tomorrow will at the bottom level. heh..

so, Happy Birthday!

oh ok. someone text me just now, need to go. c ya in heaven. heh..

then,
love.



No comments: